What is Transforming Capability?
A toolset which enables companies to anticipate people and organisational barriers to innovation and create an ‘enabled’ organisation which can adopt, implement and sustain effectively.
Who is it for?
- Senior Managers, HR professionals and internal facilitators within businesses engaged in innovation
- Trainers, learning providers, external facilitators and support agencies
Why do we need this?
- To identify who will have to do what differently in support of innovation
- To overcome organisational and people-related barriers to innovation
- To develop skills, knowledge & behaviours needed to achieve and sustain business objectives
- To ensure and measure business benefit
How does it work?
Trained Transforming Capability Practitioners assist employers and learning providers to evaluate the employer’s needs, and to develop an action plan with associated business case.
How will employers benefit?
- Capability development at all levels, to overcome barriers to innovation
- Genuine partnerships with their learning providers
How will consultants and training providers benefit?
- Opportunity to create Practitioner(s) within their organisation through training provided by
Strategic Capability (Transcap) Ltd.
- Fully demand-led approach with improved engagement and learning solutions
- Genuine partnerships with their clients
How will agencies benefit?
Availability of a pioneering framework of best practice.
What will it cost?
The cost of applying the tools will vary, depending on the specific tool and the company context. Fees will be advised by the Transforming Capablity Practitioner.
Fees for Practitioner training are available on application to Strategic Capability (Transcap) Ltd.
Who else is involved?
- A growing network of approved Practitioners.
How can I find out more?
Please contact Clive Reynolds on 0044 7966 371732 or email@example.com
How do I find a Transforming Capability Practitioner in my area?
Please contact Clive Reynolds on 0044 7966 371732 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, and we shall direct you towards an appropriate practitioner who will support your needs.